To all members of the Council you are hereby summoned to attend a meeting of Moreton-on-Lugg Parish Council
to be held in Moreton-on-Lugg Village Hall on
Tuesday 5th December at 7.30p.m.
Moreton on Lugg Parish Council website: moretononlugg.org
Parish Clerk – Lesley Hay
1. APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE – Cllr D Preece
2. DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST AND WRITTEN APPLICATIONS FOR DISPENSATIONS by Parish Councillors
3. TO RECEIVE A REPORT FROM THE LOCAL POLICE OFFICER
PCSO Alex Nuttall –Village activity/awareness day on Monday 18th December at around 1pm.
4. WARD COUNCILLOR’S REPORT –
(4.1) OPEN DISCUSSION – with local residents present at meeting and
matters raised between meetings.
(4.2) Close Open session
5. New WEBSITE – update Cllr Garbett
6. VILLAGE HALL REPORT
7. TO APPROVE MINUTES OF PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
held on the 7th November 2017
Update from Locality Steward on deferred issues
8. Ongoing Planning applications:
(8.1) Update on Plan application: 172919 – West of Church House
(8.2) Planning Consultation – 174235 – Land at Ordnance Close (tree work)
(8.3) Planning Consultation – 174315 – agricultural building
(8.4) Planning consultation – 173324 – 2 Ordnance Close (tree work)
9. PLAY PARK REPORT
10. TO RECEIVE REPORTS/UPDATES on deferred items
(10.1) Update of Bridge
(10.2) Update Tree work
(10.3) Update Data Protection
(10.2) Footpath Officer’s report
11. TO RECEIVE THE FINANCIAL REPORT:
(11.1) Payments since last meeting – none
(11.2) To consider payment of accounts – schedule of payments
12. LENGTHSMAN SCHEME –December/ January work sheet
(12.1) Balfour Beatty – Community model – street lamp
13. TO CONSIDER MATTERS RAISED BY MEMBERS FOR NEXT
AGENDA – not for discussion.
Safeguarding Children and Adults Local Parish Councils Checklist.
14. DATE of next meeting: Tuesday 6th February 2017
Signed: Lesley Hay
Date: 30th November 2017